CDC was rude, anal fingering, can you answer please?

Thank You in advance for answering my question, and hopefully giving me peace of mind. Please answer.

Hi I checked the archives and forums but have come up empty in my search for an answer to my question, I also called the CDC, but was greeted by a person who kept saying I don't understand the question and directed me to a voice message that basically hung up on me. Hopefully my question will be reiterated better through writing.

Here is my question, I had an incident where I received protected oral sex from a "worker" and also during this she was fingering my anus. I don't think the condom broke and I don't think she had any cuts or openings on her fingers, but I may have had some tearing in my anus. Is this cause for major concern, or is it okay for me to let this go.

Once again thank you so much.

Your question title states, "The 'CDC was rude, anal fingering . . . . " Gosh, I didn't know that was one of the services they even offered.

OK, kidding aside, sure, I'll be happy to answer your question. Oral sex carries a very low risk for HIV transmission, and "protected" oral sex brings that risk to essentially zero. The anal finger play is not considered a risk for HIV transmission. However, those anal tears sound a bit painful. Anal fissures are quite common and very treatable. See your doctor if this has been a problem for you or if symptoms of discomfort persist.

As for the CDC's inadequate, inappropriate, and rude response, well . . . let's hope that counselor is now standing in an unemployment line where he/she belongs!

Continue to play safe and you'll stay well.

Counting WooHoo's is better than counting sheep
always played safe bu now riddled with anxiety, Help!