Counting WooHoo's is better than counting sheep

I just found this site tonight and I have to say it has helped me feel better.

I travel often on business and have engaged the services of female sex workers on several occassions. I have always used a condom.

The last such trip was in June to Buenos Aires where I had two fun-filled, condom-covered nights.

Anyway, I recently developed the "paranoid" list of symptoms - swollen glands, sore throat for a week, a funny rash (recurring tinea cruris which appeared last January for the first time), dull headaches and a propensity to perspire during the day for no apparent reason.

I had convinced myself I had contracted HIV, and have subsequently passed it on to everyone I know. And, yes, I am well educated...but still, the fear is so absolute.

Anyway, I have had many sleepless nights and day-mares for the past couple of weeks. I am off to my dr. for some testing - need to deal with whatever I have, but I fully expect to get a woohoo regarding HIV.

I want to thank you and your site. After reading the info here, I think I can sleep tonight.

Hello Sheep and Woo-Hoo Counter,

Considering your fun-filled nights were condom-covered, you should have nothing but pleasant dreams ahead of you.

Sheep or no sheep, you can "count" on that WOO-HOO!

Stay well.

Found My Flu/Cold question on your site
CDC was rude, anal fingering, can you answer please?