a few days later the condom came out

my friend told me she had sex with this guy and they used protection, but like 4 days later after already taken previous showers, the condom fell out.Have you ever heard of such and should she be concerned that she is pregnant? She thinks that it may have done that because he didn't get up immediately after ejaculating, they just laid together. What do you think?

What do I think? Well for started, I think that one or both of the lovebirds should have realized something was "missing" after withdrawing from the tunnel of pleasure. And, I sure hope she wasn't at the YWCA public showers when the condom decided to "fall out" 4 days later.

Her risk for pregnancy and STD's including HIV is essentially the same as unprotected receptive vaginal intercourse. Consequently, appropriate evaluation and testing would be warranted.

I have all the symptoms Will PCR WORK!!!
follow up waiting 10yrs to woohoo