I have all the symptoms Will PCR WORK!!!

I gave and received oral sex with a girl 18 days ago (I am a male). Since that time I have had swallon lymph notes on my groin and sore throat. Just yesturday I had Diarrhea, have been very fatigued, and have a loss of appitite. Today I feel even worse. Still have Diarrhea, fatigued (like mono), swallon lymph notes, sore throat, and lack of appitite. Everything in the book. I know oral sex is a low risk, but with all of these symptoms it could be a real possibility I could have contracted the virus. I had mono about a year ago and it feels like the same kind of feeling. In every thing I read It says that symptoms compare to mono. Also it says there is a real risk in having oral sex. Is this true should I be worried. I am difinitly going to get a PCR test in 10 more days. I could used your input. In return I promise to donate to your foundation (I think it is a great thing you are doing for people). With all this known what are my chances 1/100, 1/1000, or what. Please help me through this.

"Swallen lymph notes?" What are those? As for having "everything in the book," my input would be that you are reading the wrong book. The risk of HIV transmission form oral sex is extremely low. Contracting other STD's from oral sex is much more likely than HIV. I do not recommend PCR testing for routine HIV screening, because of the possibility of false-positive results. My advice would be, if you are concerned, get an ELISA (antibody) test 3 months after the possible exposure Your degree of worry is way out of proportion to your degree of risk. In fact, your anxiety over this event may well be causing many of your symptoms. Try not to worry. The odds are all in your favor, even with "swallen notes!" Stay well.

symptoms not consistent
a few days later the condom came out