|How effective are condoms with protected anal sex?
Nov 5, 2003
Hi Dr Bob! I was a top and a bottom, for the first time.....the condom did NOT break and I saw the tip full after he ejaculated. How effective are condoms against HIV transmission if used properly?99.9 right?Thanks!
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Gosh, you mean there is someone out there who really is "versatile???"
Condoms, used properly, are incredibly effective in preventing HIV transmission. HIV cannot pass through latex. It really is that simple. So, if the condom didn't break and caught off of Mr. Spunky's spunk, you should be fine.
Stay safe and stay well, Versatile-guy.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Black Spots After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- I Had Protected Anal Sex Am I Safe
- What Otc Medicine Can You Take For Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.