Many thanks for your reply !!!

Hi Doc !!! I have just gotten your answer. I am that Brazilian inside that bathtube ( or "jaccuzzi" if you prefer !). I got more relaxed after reading your answer, and I decided that I do not need to be tested for HIV because of that episode. Many thanks again, and best regards from this brazilian ( already ) friend of yours !!!!

Hi Brazilian Friend,

Yes, I think I do prefer "Jacuzzis" to "bathtubes." But then again, since I've never been in a bathtube, who knows???

You're welcome. Stay well and enjoy the water-jets and bubbles.

injury on the sidewalk
Dr.Robert-Please Post