injury on the sidewalk

two days ago, i went to the local hospital to get a hiv test (after one year post exposure without condom with hiv positive girfriend) . while walking back home i was reading again with relief my negative result when i accidently hit a police station sign placed at low height in the middle of the side walk! I was hit in the face which left a big red and painful bruise, however not bleeding. I wonder as the traffic sign was badly placed probably many people would hit it the same way everyday. Could i be infected by the blood of another person earlier injured earlier on. What a fatality not to be infected during highly risky sexual intercourse but when getting the final results!

You were so distracted by your negative test results that you walked into a police station sign? Guess calling the police to complain wouldn't help much, eh? Relax guy. No matter how hard you knocked your noggin' it's not a risk for HIV transmission. But dude, please, you gotta start looking where you're walking. Even though you may not catch HIV this way, you could step in dog poop.

Congrats on your negative tests!

Just wanted to see how it's going Dr. Bob
Many thanks for your reply !!!