I pulled out.

After useing a condom for an hour on a female, i was getting no sexual satifaction. She convinced me that she was safe so i proceeded with out the boot and bang, i was in heavan. But as i was coming i pulled out and washed myself in the shower quickly. Is there still a chance of being infected after taking these steps. Thank You.

You "proceeded without the boot and bang?" Or you "proceeded without the boot" and then banged?

First off, how did your partner "convince" you she was safe? Lie detector test? Note from her Mom? Written recommendations from her last 10 tricks? If I sound a bit skeptical, it's because I am. If she was willing to go commando with you, why do you think she wouldn't agree to forego the plastic wrap on the last guy's candy cane? So let's just say you may have made an error in judgment there, OK?

Next, pulling out while coming may be fun to see, if you can cream the headboard or try to impress your date with the force of your geyser, but it does not qualify as safer sex! Likewise, dashing to the showers, rather than enjoying the afterglow, will not reduce your risk of HIV transmission!

So do you still have a chance of being infected? Yes. You had unprotected vaginal intercourse. That means there is a risk for STDs, including HIV. Should you decide to have HIV testing, wait for at least 3 months to get a definitive result. STD screening can be done sooner.

Try a different brand of latex condom, as well as different sexual positions to improve "sexual satisfaction" next time out, OK? Good luck!

S.O.S from Arabia Please HELP
it takes two to tango