how safe is protective sex

dr.bob I had sex with a sex worker at a house in spain. I used two rubber during sex and one during oral sex is there a worry about transmitting hiv. The rubber stay in tack the entire time a little worried please response thanks. ps will get a blood test two week after the act.for my job will I need one in 13 weeks thanks

HIV cannot pass through a properly used latex condom. It really is just as simple as that. If you want to get an HIV test, wait for 3 months following any potential exposure. However, from what you told me, testing is not necessary, as there was no potential exposure.

Stay safe and stay well. As Eliza Doolittle said, "The rain in Spain stays mainly on the plain." So just continue wearing your rubbers and you'll stay dry! OK?

follow up on previous ques
HIV tests and Full Blood Counts