Oct 27, 2003
Doctor, I demand an answer to my question! I've asked it multiple times before over the past month and still you have not replied. Why not? I've waited long enough! It's my turn and I demand you answer my question about that whore who sucked me off. Tired of waiting, Mr. X
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Excuse me, but you "demand" an answer? I'll bet you were an only child growing up, always used to getting your way, right? OK, here's your answer, but it may not be the one you were anticipating:
1. "Whore" is not polite or politically correct. Let's just call them "virginally challenged" pleasure professionals, OK? 2. This forum is not a delicatessen where you can march up to the counter and demand service. It's not your prerogative, and no matter how long you've waited, you just many not get a "turn!" 3. I have no way of back searching the thousands of e-mails that come flooding into this forum, so I have no idea which question you are even referring to. 4. This forum is dedicated to HIV-positive folks who have questions about fatigue and anemia. Being "tired of waiting" for a response doesn't qualify. You'll need to submit your blowjob questions to the Safe Sex/HIV Prevention Forum. But before you do so, I'd suggest you check the archives, as chances are quite good you'll find a similar question that has already been answered and posted, particularly if it involves nob-slobbing "virginally challenged" pleasure professionals.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does HIV Cause Jock Itch?
- Is Runny Nose A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Testicular Pain Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Bloody Pee After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Red Spots After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Chills After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.