"He can't ignore me forever.""Sure can.."

Dr, Frascino, Hopefully you caught the Shawshank Redemption reference in the title. ;) Anyway, I've written about a gazillion times, and I will continue writing 'till I can hopefully get an answer. ;) About 2 weeks ago, my buddies and I went to a strip club. They bought me a fully nude lap dance, and while the dancer was on my lap, I very briefly (1 second or less) touched the outer area of her anus two or three times. No penetration of my finger into her anus or vagina. After leaving the club, we went to a burger joint where I then proceeded to eat without washing my hands. Is it possible I could get HIV from this? I Have OCD and this thing is running through my mind 24/7. Please help! thanks...

Loved Shawshank Redemption. Yes, I am a movie buff.

You've got burgers running through your mind 24/7? What? Do you work for McDonalds or something? Instead of resubmitting your question "a gazillion times," why didn't you read through the archives? You would have had your answer nearly instantaneously.

The answer, in a word, is NO! So as Cher says to Nicholas Cage in Moonstruck, "Snap out of it!"

Finally, do you want fries with your answer, sir?

WOOHOO YET?
falling in love