To all Those Worry Warts

To all of you out there worrying about having contracted HIV. Let me tell you my story. Over the past 10 years I've had unprotected receptive oral sex with male prostitutes and about 2 years ago I really thought I had contracted HIV. At that time, for some reason I started readying THEBODY.COM messages and really could find all those symptoms appearing on me. I was Incredibly scared. I felt enlarged lymph nodes, I had night sweats thinking about this, I CONVINVED myself I had HIV. I even read those messages from the doctors here that said not to live in fear and get tested, but I was too scared. In fact, my last blood work showed decreased hemoglobin counts for both me and my wife and i was really convinced it was HIV related.

This past week I finally had my exam. It came out NEGATIVE. To think of all those nights I couldn't sleep, all those times I was afraid. I'm not writing this to tell you it is ok to have unprotected oral sex like I did, on the contrary. Make sure you are always protected, because I don't want anyone to experience the fear I had, however I am telling you that HIV is a lot harder to catch than some might think, and with just one encounter, it might not happen. So get tested and get it over with.

Another addition to our X-Files Club! (X-Worried Wells) I'm hoping your testimonial will encourage other new members!

Thanks for taking the time to write. Stay well.

Guy who suck his own dick
Risk factors