Bob the great (Yes, we can!!)

Hi, Bob the great: I am back again. I wrote you twice before (Big hahah and worry SARS and AIDS for myself). Now I am feeling great now because I almost(99) recover from fear of AIDS. I am sorry that I still didn't listen to your advise and I tested again at about 8~9 months after encounter. It was neg- again. Am I infected? of course, you will say "Aids is not your problem". Yes, I found out that my biggest problem is myself. I want to send 100 and 1000 million thanks to you. You are super. Take care and everyone loves you!!

Thanks for the 100 and the 1000 million! I'm glad you recovered from your fears. Stay well.

Is your 0.3 risk correct?
Latex vs. non-latex comdoms