FRAT BOY NEEDS HELP!!!!!

Hi Doc,

This site is totally awsome, and is really helping me cope with my situation. What happened was that i was partying at the frat house when i meet this girl. One thing led to another (insertive vaginal sex) and the condom broke for maybe 10 seconds inside her. I totaly freaked out and she reassured me that she is totally ok. And she even went in with me the next day to get tested for HIV and Thank GOD we both came back negative. (what an awkward day that was...i mean i just met her) Now i understand that it can take up to 3 months for seroconversion to occur but my question is, if lets say she hasn't seroconverted yet does the fact that she has not yet made antibodies reassure me that her viral load is extrememly low and that the chances of me contracting it are so close to nill that i do not need to test again. PLEASE oH PLEASE write back, i will donate money and i will share my lesson with all the brothers of the house i can't mention.

sincerely, FRAt Boy

Hello Frat Boy,

Since you both tested negative (yes, I will agree that is a rather strange second date), you have absolutely nothing to worry about. The chances of her contracting HIV and transmitting it to you before she has developed a positive antibody test would be astronomically low about the same odds as all the frat boys in your house deciding simultaneously to watch the cooking channel on TV instead of The World Series or the Super Bowl. The "possibility" is there, but it's just not going to happen is it? I see no reason for you to test again. The big question is really where are you going to take that girl on your third date?

Stay well and thanks for your donation as well as reminding your brothers about safer sex!

SNOT WENT INTO MY MOUTH
Is your 0.3 risk correct?