|CARIBBEAN GUY " WOO HOOOOING
Oct 17, 2003
Hey doc,No answer to the question I posted.But after 14 months past exposure , i Tested negative with the ELISA test , but i still am getting these weird feeling through my body , I have general sick feeling intermitantly.and my girlfriend keeps having vigina infection , could this be a sign of late ARS or could i go whoo hooing to the bank , please repond , i will donate something to your fund if answers are to .....
| Response from Dr. Frascino
A 14-month negative test a definite WOO-HOO! I can't tell you what's causing your intermittent general sick feeling, but I can tell you what's not causing it. It's not HIV! Stay well.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Bloody Nose After Kissing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Mutual Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Jock Itch After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Urination After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.