Please help! Can HIV "run" up a stream of sperm?

Can HIV "run" up a stream of sperm? I know this must sound ridiculous, but while masturbating recently, I realised I had nowhere to cum, so I grabbed a sock that I had worn more than 24 hours earlier to catch my goo. My cum was very thick and I have a feeling that, at times, the 'rope' of sperm was touching the sock while still coming out of my penis. So now I'm worried that if there was HIV on my socks, that it could somehow "run" up the sperm and into the mucous membranes on my penis. Is this possible? How quickly does HIV invade a liquid that it's touching?

You "know this must sound ridiculous?" Well, you've got that part right. Now on to your question about HIV sprinting up your rope of goo. First off no, HIV doesn't do retro-goo runs. Second, why would you think your socks had HIV on them in the first place? Had someone else goo-ed them in the 24 hours since you took them off?

Chilling of HIV virus
CARIBBEAN GUY " WOO HOOOOING