Chilling of HIV virus

Dear Dr Bob, Having once bought some frozen veg from the supermarket with a red mark on the packaging, I couldn't help but wonder if this red mark was blood from one of supermaket staff for example. I know that the HIV virus lives for up to 6 days when exposed to air at room temperature, but this in turn led me to wonder if chilling or freezing the virus has any effect on its longevity as I may have touched the packaging and then the food inside it before I ate it. Thanks for any information you can give!

You know HIV lives for up to 6 days when exposed to air at room temperature??? If that's the case, you're the only one who "knows it." Virtually all HIV specialists and virologists, on the other hand, know that HIV doesn't survive outside of the body for more than a few very brief moments. Sometimes we may really not know what we think we "know". Bottom line, enjoy your frozen Brussels sprouts without worry, OK?

HOW DO YOU DO IT AFTER 12 YEARS?
Please help! Can HIV "run" up a stream of sperm?