HIV, Water Bottle and My Desperation.Please Help.

I have been trying to get this question answered by various sources for about three months now...and have had no luck whatsoever. I've posted this question on the forum more than once as well....but received no reply. My question is: I was in a club one night and had an open sore on the roof of my mouth. An HIV+ friend wanted a drink from my waterbottle so I gave him some, and directly after he had some I took a drink. I am not sure if he had any open sores in his mouth, or fresh blood, etc. Three months after this incident I tested Negative for HIV. In your expert opinion....may I stop worrying? I am in severe panic from this as I am engaged and to be starting a family within the next few years. If you do respond to my question...leave donation information on the posted reply..Yes, Im now willing to send a donation just for a reply!

If you had spent just a small amount of time reading the archives here rather than posting and reposting your question, you would have had your answer long ago!

You cannot transmit HIV via a water bottle. A three-month HIV test is definitive. So, no risk plus a negative HIV test at 3 months equals what? "Severe panic"?? No, that's not the correct answer -- want to guess again?

Please don't send a donation to The Foundation "just for a reply." That's not the purpose of The Foundation or my services here. However, if you want to make a tax-deductible gift to help us provide crucial services to men, women, and children living with HIV/AIDS, and to help us raise awareness of the AIDS epidemic through advocacy and education, then your contribution is most welcome!

Stay well.

Have I tested too much or should I do more testing?
canIwhohoo