Advice from a previously worried well

Dear Dr Bob,

I know you have posted a few ex worried wells storys... but heres another that i would like to share.

3 1/2 months ago i got drunk and drugged at a nightclub and on the way home decided to stop into a bordello. We mutually masturbated (ie, i touched her mrs happy and then my mr happy) FREAKED OUT!!! yep, nearly went insane with worry, ended up on antidepressants, seeing a shrink once a week got sick, had 6 tests in 3 1/2 months... all negative!

Let me just say guys... stress makes you sick. You get sick... you get a virus (flu, cold, or even worse.. stress induced glandular fever!!)... you get a virus... guess what... you get 'ARS' type symptoms. I stressed so much for my three month test that i smashed my immune system so hard that i got 'ars type' symptoms a couple of days after my 3 month woohoo. These lasted about 2 weeks and my glands are still up a little after 3 weeks. BECAUSE I WORRIED SO MUCH I GOT SICK AND THEN HAD TO GO AND TEST AGAIN!!!! (well, my doctor didnt think i needed too...) Guess what... negative again. I guess you can see what i am saying... try to take it easy (easier said then done i know) if you are a stressor, then OD on Vitamin C, echinacea etc to keep yourself well during the three month slog.

Steer clear of the mental torture roundabout people... Dont stress, and you will stay well, stay well and you wont end up with 'ARS' type symptoms. Stress can cause rashes, diahrrea, night sweats (i got them), weight loss (lost 5 kilos in 2 weeks leading up to my 6 week test)body aches (my arms continuously ached for 3 months, after my 3 month woohoo, miraculously disappeared) Joint aches, hair loss, tingly hands and feet, nausea, shortness of breath... the list goes on and on. Stress can kill... so is it able to give you wacky symptoms?.... yaahaa!

Dr Bob, i wrote to you three times but no response, i can only imagine the amount of emails you get. The information from this site helped immensly... even if you dont post this one... I think that you are doing a fantastic job, you are an inspiration and a great great man. If i am ever in the states and in your area would love to buy you a beer, or scotch... or a non-alcoholic cocktail (depends on your preference i guess.)

Stay sane everyone, stay well and keep sending those woohoo's to Bob, i love reading them.

oh.... here's my woohoo WOOOOOOfrigginHOOOOOOOOOO

Take care Bob

-Ex-worried well down under.

p.s. i loved your response to the person who called you a fruity fudge packer... hehehe YOU ROCK!!!

Hello Ex-Worried Well Down Under,

WOOOOOOOOOOOfrigginHOOOOOOO indeed! (I just love that Aussie accent!)

As for that drink, well maybe a pint of Foster's Lager?

Stay well Mate!

Dr. Bob P.S. Glad you liked the response to that deranged wombat that wrote in.

is my test false negative
HIV Transmission from a Nail Scratch