Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter 

please dr bob I know u r too busy but u could b saving a life please answewr me

bob I know u must get thousands of questions and u cant answer them all.But if u could just take a few minutes to hear my question u might just realise that i have totally given up in life. Your strength and knowledge would b appreciated and will prepare me for the result that am expecting. About 5 weeks ago I had a high risk encounter with a prostitute where i had vagina and anal sex. I was very drunk so am not sure if the condom didnt break.I know it didnt slip off because i took off then ejaculated.The next day i noticed the middle part of my penis just below the head is gone black.I remembered that her anus seemed unsually black?. I went to the clinic and got tested for std's two days later and was told i had NSU. I completed the tablets went back and was told it's clear. i found out she's hiv+.Four weeks after the encounter i have had diareea now for over a week every morning not watery and sometimes i have to force it out just to feel more comfortable i also constant air in my belly,loss of appetite,constant fatigue and dizzeness. The fact that i got NSU and the blackining of my penis confirms to me that the condom broke there for i was exposed to hiv through the anal and vaginal action which lasted for atlease 25 minutes.The diahreea and fatigue after 4 weeks of the incident also adds to my thinking. I havent had sleep for a three days now,I use to go the gym and had lots of muscles which are now decreasing , I even started smoking and crying at night.thinking about my mum and brothers who suffered with me the whole time I was in jail.Now hiv what am i doing to them. I have taken a blood test at 4 weeks which am 99 sure will come back positive if not now deffinitly 8 weeks later when i retest.Dr bob am not saying allthis just to get a response from u but i have honestly considered ending my life and still do.I havent spoken to anyone about my fears except u. Please take the time to answer my questions honestly and what do u think my chances are of not being hiv+. your answer would b appreciated and u will always be remember u as the person who helped me throgh the most difficult period in my life.and as soon as able to work again i will send a donation to your charity without question. Thank u

The middle part of your penis went "black?" I'm not sure what you mean by that. At any rate, I can tell you that's not a symptom of HIV.

NSU (non-specific urethritis) is very easy to catch; HIV is not. You had a condom on because you took it off to ejaculate, so chances are you were protected for at least part (if not all) of the time. Your symptoms are all very consistent with stress and anxiety, not HIV. If you're not sleeping, of course you're going to be tired. If you're not going to the gym for your workouts, of course your Schwartzenegger physique is going to suffer. Smoking is never a good idea, and probably much more of a risk to you than HIV. I'd suggest quitting. Crying? Again, classic for stress, anxiety, and depression.

You are 99 percent sure your 4-week HIV test will be positive? Well statistically speaking, it's closer to the other way around (99 percent chance you'll be negative!). If you're "honestly considered ending your life," you need to see a psychiatrist, and the sooner the better. Call your doctor for a referral immediately, and bring a copy of this question/response with you to your first visit.

Write back with your results. The odds are we'll be WOO-HOOing, but even in the unlikely chance that you are positive, we'll get through it together, OK? I do understand how you are feeling, and I promise you'll feel better very soon.

Whoo Hoo and Thanks (External Penis / Vaginal Fluid Exposure)
ARS symptoms? help! donation donation donation