Please reply only one time!!!

Dr. Bob First of all i should say that i adore you. I would love to have a conversation with you somewhere, sometime. You just seem too bright.

This is maybe the 5th time i write and i never received a response. I know that you are busy and maybe the questions like mine are answered somewhere in the forum but please even a short response by you is going to calm my troubled mind.

Here is the short story... I had protected sex with a prostitute which i am guessing that the risk she is HIV+ is higher than HIV-. I accidentaly touched her vagina and the condom after performing sex and the most stupid thing is rubbing my eyes after that. First grade lesson always wash the hands but anyway can you tell me should i consider testing for HIV? Also i should notice that i rubbed my eyes after 5 minutes and i know that this virus is not easily transmitted. She also use oil or water lubrificant on the condom. I didn't have any ARS symptoms, just a red eye which lasted for 3 weeks and i think it was something like episcleritis. I know that episcleritis is somehow idiopathic and stress might have caused that. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE doctor let me know if i should test for HIV.

Respects and honors to you.

Thanks for your kind comments. First off, I'm wondering about that first-grade class you attended that taught you to "always wash the hands" after having sex with a pro. Now that's what I call a progressive school.

No, you have no cause for worry. Rubbing your eyes 5 minutes after touching her nether regions and your latex happy suit is not a risk for HIV transmission. No, testing is not warranted or necessary. Certainly, you can take a test if you want. That's up to you. My job is just to let you know you have essentially no risk. Also, episcleritis is not associated with HIV transmission. Stay well.

please, dr bob help me, i do not find the awnser, i read all quation.
Whoo Hoo and Thanks (External Penis / Vaginal Fluid Exposure)