please, dr bob help me, i do not find the awnser, i read all quation.

respected, dr bob, 12 month ago i had very low risk exposure (high risk girl mastrubate me till ejectulation)then i got negative elisa at 12 week, 16 week, 21 week, 24 week, 26 week, and 30 week, then at 53 week i got one rapid test negative, then i gave blood for elisa and it came back REACTIVE then i did another rapid test it came back negative and finally i gave blood for elisa and it came back negative. please dr bob , is it false negative ? or do i need another test like PCR orWestern blot.? what is my status negative or positive ? i do not have any exposure in last 53 week.dear bob i knew that you have thousand of quation but i don't find awnser in this forum. no body put the quation, situation like me. please help me. you are the only hope for me. god bless you ,

Masturbation is not a risk for HIV transmission. You've had 7 negative ELISA's out to 53 weeks. One "reactive" ELISA followed by negative rapid test and then another negative ELISA. And you are wondering about a "false negative?" Do you really think 9 negative tests would be falsely negative and your one positive test would be accurate due to a non-existent exposure risk? And you wonder why no one asked me this exact "quation" before? OK, here's the scoop. Masturbation is not a risk, so I wouldn't even have advised testing in the first place. Next, if you want to test, a single test at 3 months following a potential risk is all you need. Next, your one "reactive" test must indeed be a "false positive" (not false negative). No additional testing is necessary or warranted. You've had way too much already.

Can't find my answer anywhere Dr Bob!
Please reply only one time!!!