Can't find my answer anywhere Dr Bob!

The other day I received a blow job from a sex worker. After the incident I noticed small bruise marks on the head of my penis. This was probably caused because I was driving while she blew me! There wasnt any visible blood and it doesnt sting like its a deep wound but it was definately bruised. Because of that do I need testing from a MEDICAL stand point, or are my risks negligable? I am terrified because of the marks. I understand my risks are small but do I need testing because of the other variable? Thanks dr bob and an address to your Foundation would be appreciated

Gosh, here I was worried about the 80-year-old lady with the big car, even bigger hair, and thick cat-eye jeweled glasses, talking on a cell phone, sipping a hot Starbucks, trying to eat a Taco Bell Burrito on her way to a Republican fundraiser, driving next to me on the freeway. Meanwhile, it's you and Miss Trixy "No-Gag-Reflex" McSlurpy playing a tune on your skin flute in the next car that I should really be worried about!

So, she bruised your stick shift while sparking your plugs? If the skin was not broken, you have no additional risk of HIV transmission. But listen Mario Andretti-Ever Ready, for the safety of the rest of us, next time pull over before being "pulled" or having your "gasket blown". OK?

jesus
please, dr bob help me, i do not find the awnser, i read all quation.