The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App 
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention
Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question
  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Can't find my answer anywhere Dr Bob!

Oct 13, 2003

The other day I received a blow job from a sex worker. After the incident I noticed small bruise marks on the head of my penis. This was probably caused because I was driving while she blew me! There wasnt any visible blood and it doesnt sting like its a deep wound but it was definately bruised. Because of that do I need testing from a MEDICAL stand point, or are my risks negligable? I am terrified because of the marks. I understand my risks are small but do I need testing because of the other variable? Thanks dr bob and an address to your Foundation would be appreciated

Response from Dr. Frascino


Gosh, here I was worried about the 80-year-old lady with the big car, even bigger hair, and thick cat-eye jeweled glasses, talking on a cell phone, sipping a hot Starbucks, trying to eat a Taco Bell Burrito on her way to a Republican fundraiser, driving next to me on the freeway. Meanwhile, it's you and Miss Trixy "No-Gag-Reflex" McSlurpy playing a tune on your skin flute in the next car that I should really be worried about!

So, she bruised your stick shift while sparking your plugs? If the skin was not broken, you have no additional risk of HIV transmission. But listen Mario Andretti-Ever Ready, for the safety of the rest of us, next time pull over before being "pulled" or having your "gasket blown". OK?

Dr. Bob

please, dr bob help me, i do not find the awnser, i read all quation.

  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

 Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS



This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.

Powered by ExpertViewpoint