Just your standard run-of-the-mill THANKS!

Dr. Bob,

I wanted to take a moment to extend my most sincere thanks to you. For many years I put myself through anguish over a teenage hormone induced mistake. I refused to get tested for fear of the results. I've lived a paranoid, guilty and scared life.

It wasn't until a week ago that I found thebody.com. After reading a great deal of your responses, I 1) realized that I am not alone in my fear, 2) had a very low, low risk of a positive and 3) if I did have a positive, life would go on and I would find the resources to handle it.

That day I bought the Home Access 3 day test. I received my results today and...NEGATIVE! Many sleepless nights are off my shoulders!

I credit you and this forum for giving me the courage and push I needed to get tested and start a new life over. I assume you know how precious you are and what blessings your bring. I see many people tell you that regularly. However, I wanted to let you know myself. You made a gigantic difference to me and I want to make a difference too...it starts with a donation!

My appreciation to you and all of these doctors for the hard work!

That wasn't a "standard run-of-the-mill thanks" at all! It was heartfelt -- and warmly appreciated.

"Alone is your fear?" No, that club has an enormous number of members! The vast majority, like you, doesn't really belong there, but rather in the "X-Files!" That's the X-Worried Wells who finally realize they are indeed "well!" Hopefully, your testimonial will help others find their way back to "wellness!"

Thank you for your kind and very generous donation. Your gift will touch the lives of many and, in turn, make its own "gigantic difference!"

Stay well. Many thanks.

WOO HOO! 3 MONTHS!
how safe is safe with poz boyfriend??