WOO HOO! 3 MONTHS!

Dr. Bob I want to thank you for all your advice, and humor! ALthough my exposure was minimal (protected oral sex with an escort) I still got tested at 12 weeks (3 months) and of course as you predicted, NEGATIVE! Thank you again, and for all you people out there who were in the same situation, just think about the 12 weeks of worrying..Monogamy is the way to go and paying for sex is not only dangerous, but not worth the worries..even with protection! Just my 2 cents on the matter. But WOO HOO and I'm out of here..Thanks again Doc!

Monogamy is a personal choice. Safer sex, however, is something we should all be able to agree on.

WOO-HOO!

When Will It End?
Just your standard run-of-the-mill THANKS!