Woohoo??? Thanks for everything Doc, God Bless!

Hey Doc, I've written a couple times with no response, I hope I can steal a few moments of your time. I had insertive vaginal intercourse with a female from school (intercourse lasted about 15 seconds with no ejaculation) I went to a health center 90+ days after the exposer and was tested for everything that they can possibly test for and was negative throughout. About 10 months after this exposure I also had a AIDS test (are AIDS test the same as a HIV test?)done to ensure the allowance of a life insurance policy. Can I officially woohoo??? Thank you and God Bless!!!

Yes, "AIDS test" and "HIV test" are the same thing.

Yes, you have my blessing to formally and completely WOO-HOO.

Finally, "15 seconds?" That's all? That's even too brief to be called a "quickie!"

Stay well.

Oral Sex, PEP and testing
You're so cool Dr. Bob!