Sex inside the bathtube !!! PLEASE give an answer to Brazil !

Dear Doc, First of all, I would like to thank you for your time in reading my question and concerns ( sorry for this bad english !). I am a man,and I had sex with another man recently. My concerns are : 1)We did oral sex ( He was wearing a condom and I was not - he did not wanted me to ).2) after that, we masturbated each other 3)After ejaculation, we went to a bathtube together and masturbated again there. Am I in a risk of HIV because I was inside that water with his semen? I am VERY WORRIED and I want to know (according to your experience ) if I need to be tested in 3 months. This happened yesterday !!!! PLEASE BE SO KIND TO ANSWER ME ! I DO KNOW YOU HAVE THOUSANDS OF MESSAGES PER DAY, BUT PLEASE HAVE MERCY WITH THIS STUPID BRAZILIAN MAN !!! THANKS AGAIN !!!!

Hello Brazilian-guy,

What's a "bathtube"? Sounds like fun!

Relax Brazilian Guy; you were not stupid at all. Even if there were "Rub a dub dub, three men in a tub" all spunking up the water, there would still be no HIV risk. I see no cause for concern whatsoever. Should you get tested? Only you can decide that. From what you told me, all I can say is that you did not place yourself at significant risk for HIV.

Now get out of that tub (or tube) and start Samba-ing!

CDC says anal warts and oral sex mean HIV. PLEASE HELP DR. BOB!
please post Dr (x-file)