Unique testing question.BOOHOO?!!PLEASE

Dear DOC I dont know if you have been reading my posts and ignoring me. I know you are bussy and propably bored to answer long posts but please i have read EVERY SINGLE ORAL SEX POSTS THERE IS in this forum and i havent found anything similar to mine. Please read my story and you will see. I will not bother you again,,,,and you can divert similar question to mine (if you answer it)

During novemebr 2001 i had an oral ,,,only oral based relationship with a girl from New YORK,,she was 19. Unfortunately i was only licking her,,

cunnigulus...and didnt get anything back,,,( no blowjob for me)...as she said she havent done anything sexual before..anyway i beleived her at the time,,

she didnt look..like a high risk person,,,. When she was with her period,, we didnt do anything,,,,no insertive actions or anything like that,,just imagine deep kissing and cunnigulus that was it,THATwas for one month 6-7 times.

Anyway.. 9 MONTHS LATER,,i had a parodic node swollen and a couple of shotty node on nodes on the neck, My uncle who is a doctor did several test from Clamydia,to cat scratch disease,,,EBV and of course the well known

H I V 1+2. I freaked out,,,completely,,,i started thinking what i have done,,,trying to remeber and still am if i had any syptoms...and i was trying to remember of my oral health Of what i remember i did not have any symptoms..no fever rash..diahria,,,just a common cold (running nose only).

After 4-5 days the results came back,,i was negative,the test showed a large ammoun of EBV. i was HIV negative.... (that was 9 months later). Since then i just cant get it out of mind. I am in a 2 year relationship now

with a lovely girl,,we have sex almost daily,, but stupid me,,unprodected,,becuase i am her first and i hope i will be the only one. My girl has no syptoms and we have benn having sex since April 2003.

I cannot get tested again,, i have nightmares of passing it on to my girl. My friends told me that if it was something else the test wouldn' t have shown EBV.

Some questions please if you can answer them.,,, 1. What is my risk OF MY ORAL EXPOSURE? I know that oral sex is low risk,,but i quess thats for a single episode how about multiple?

3.Do all people develop the early symptoms? Or is it a rare occasion to develop ars symptoms? e.G IF you didnt experience any symptoms is it likely you are infected?

4.wHAT IF THE test were done swiftly and the right attention was not given? iS THERE A CERTAIN procedure docs follow to do the test?

5. When the CDC says that some people may not develop symptoms for 10,,,is that actually what happens? Or is it just that people dont care to notice

that the have symptoms? if thats the case then everyone who has had even a low low low risk exposure e.g cunnigulus.he should be worrid for 10 years?

6.I have warts on my fingers..i ve read somewere that warts are a sign of HIV.is that correct? I havent felt sick,,for a very long time,,no fever no diahria,,just that swollen parodic node and EBV,,with no mononucleosis symptoms.

every little spot i get on my drives me absulutely mad,,,,,,,,,,,,,Please help!

Well, you certainly have been persistent in submitting your question; however, my response to you is the same as it is to all oral sexers: The risk is extremely, extremely low. I'll very briefly try to respond to your multi-part question.

1. Statistical risks are the same for each episode. The risk is not cumulative. 2. Not everyone develops ARS symptoms. 3. HIV tests that are FDA-approved are standardized. 4. No, there is no reason for worry if your HIV test is negative 3 months or more after a potential exposure. Symptoms do not equal disease. 5. No, warts are an extremely common condition.

I would assume your uncle is not an HIV specialist, right? Well, I am and my expert opinion is that your risk was essentially nonexistent. Your HIV tests are negative and absolutely definitive (9 months after the potential exposure). It's time to stop letting "every little spot" drive you absolutely mad. You have absolutely no cause for ongoing worry or spending time resending these questions to me on a daily basis, OK? See, I told you the reply was the same as the last gazillion oral sex question I answered! Right?!? The only thing "unique" about your question was how much oral sex you were giving without getting any in return!

Stay well.

5 second knob-slob
Please Dr. Bob, here's my story:(