|5 second knob-slob
Oct 5, 2003
Do you think of recpetive oral sex for 5 seconds. no pre-cum noticed warrants a AIDS test. My shrink says NO. I only trust you and my shrink.In your expert opinion what would be the odds? 100/1 500/1, 1000/1, 10,000/1 or more. Pleae help. 4 time writing I promise to help.
| Response from Dr. Frascino
5 seconds? Wow, that was a quickie now, wasn't it? I agree with your shrink: Your risk is essentially nonexistent. Therefore, there are no odds! Continue with your counseling.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- AIDS Infection Risk Touching An Open Scab
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Scared To Death
- Aching After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Bloody Pee After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Urethra After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Touching Sperm Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.