Again back to the worried well to draw!

Dr. Bob,

Forgot one more point!! I want to make a donation to your fund anonymously. I think a lot of others would too, so could I just send a cashiers check or is another form of donation acceptable? Please tell me where to send it!!

I will be very pleased when society overall can treat HIV like either

A) a chronic disease that is very cheaply treatable and allow one to have a long lifetime

or

B) a truly bad memory because it was cured!!

God bless you and the work you are doing. I could not imagine being a full time doctor in practice and taking so much time to answer all of our questions!

WW (I Hope) in Texas

Thanks for your willingness to make a donation. Yes, cashier's checks are fine. You can include a note saying "anonymous donation" if you would like.

Stay well, cowboy. Many thanks,

Drawing from the worried well again (I hope)
5 second knob-slob