oral transmission / escort

Hi, I have a question regarding contracting STD's and oral sex. I performed oral sex on a stripper for a short period of time and her vagina was dry except for my saliva. And only around the clit and upper areas, I know for a fact that she was freshly showered and clean and would like to know if my risk is high.This was a one time thing. Also she did not appear to have any sores or odd appearances.

It is difficult to get HIV infected when performing oral sex on a woman. There are very few documented cases of someone getting infected when performing oral sex on a woman. Those cases probably involved poor oral health in the receptive partner and/or the presence of menstrual blood in the infected person.

Getting STDs through oral sex is a bit of a different story. Being freshly showered or clean probably doesn't have much effect on the transmission of STDs. STDs that could be transmitted through oral sex are herpes, syphilis, hepatitis B, gonorrhea, and HPV. How STDs are transmitted is complex, so please read through STD information at The Body for more detailed information on transmission, symptoms, and treatment.

If you perform oral sex on someone whose risk for infections you are unsure of, use can use a barrier to prevent oral contact with fluids (dental dam, latex condom, or plastic wrap).

RMK

bleeding gums
Shoul I marry or not??????????????