Finally...peace of mind

Dr. Bob,

I feel like you have been there for me these past couple weeks when I was going crazy thinking that I could possibly be HIV positive.

Yesterday I got the result of my 3 month test and guess what....it was negative! I really thought that I could me positive even though I had taken a test at 6 weeks that had come back negative. I thought I had every single ARS symptom...I had a rash, I had a dry cough, swollen lymph nodes...the whole bit.

It was a difficult ordeal but I felt like I really learned a lesson and I really appreciate things that before I took for granted.

You are a wonderful person with a wonderful heart. You are inspirational to me and I truly wish you the best in life.

Lastly I want to say to all the worried wells out there that I was in your place and I wasn't even being OCD (I actually had unprotected sex for a month with a guy I knew little about) and I thought that I had all the symptoms and here I am to tell you that I am negative!!!!

My big wooohooooooo!

Thanks for writing! I hope others will benefit from your experience, but unfortunately fear they won't!

At any rate, YABBA-DABBA-DO to you!

Stay well.

Whoo-hooing permission/Want Sound Advice
RUSSIAN ROULETTE TOMMOROW