bleeding gums

hi i recently had a stripper dance for me. a few times during the dance she wet her finger with her tongue and touched her clitoris. after this she kissed me with her tongue. I am worried because that morning i had my teeth cleaned at my dentist and was bleeding during the morning but it stopped before lunch. is this a high risk behavior and how early can i get tested with being certain of the test.

It is highly unlikely that you would be infected through this type of contact. If you would like to be sure, get an antibody test three months after this encounter.

RMK

Verge of Breakdown Over Symptoms
oral transmission / escort