|can pre cum transmit? yes or no
Oct 5, 2003
Hi Dr BOB,
Is pre-cum enough to transmit the HIV virus? I thought it must be seaman.
| Response from Dr. Frascino
HIV has been isolated from pre-cum; therefore, there is a theoretical risk it could transmit HIV.
As for thinking it "must be seaman," oh no deary, sure you can catch it from sailors, but you also have to watch out for butchers, bakers, and candlestick makers, as well as movie stars, sport stars, and repressed puritanical politicians.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can AIDS Be Transmitted Through Swallowing Cum?
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Swallowing Cum?
- Erectile Dysfunction After Eating Food Made By Someone With HIV Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Touching Spit Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Night Sweats After Rubbing Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Runny Nose After Insertive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.