Unprotected sex--man to man

I was with another man. We started having oral sex and it led to anal. I only thrust in and out about 4 or 5 times and we stopped. He has told me he has found out he is HIV+. Should I be concerned after only few thrusts in his anas?

A few thrusts in his "anas?" Well, if that's the same as his anus, yes you still need to be concerned. Unprotected anal sex places you at risk for STD's, including HIV. True, the risk is higher for the receptive partner, and your particular risk may be mitigated by the fact that it was only 4 or 5 thrusts; however, your partner is HIV-positive and your thrusts, albeit few, were unprotected. An HIV test at 3 months is warranted. The odds are still very much in your favor for not having contracted the virus, but your risk is real and HIV testing is definitely indicated.

Thanks Bob
can pre cum transmit? yes or no