Chopin artist needs help!!!

I had sex without a condom with a woman who had been a drug user three months ago, MULTIPLE times! She went and got tested, she was negative, and she has been my only partner for a year (Spent the last year as a recluse in WV). Anyway, I am really nervous now and I am certain I have neuropathy, and have stopped practicing(Piano and sex) as a result. What are my chances of not having HIV, if she tested neg. Also, I got sick two days after I tested neg. That close to seroconversion, if I were poz would it show up? The thought of Neuropathy and Lizt's Hungarian Rhapsody is driving me to madness! Madness I tell you! --Banging his head against the keys in VA.

Dear VA Headbanger,

If you tested HIV negative 3 or more months after your last possible exposure, then HIV is not your problem. If your partner has also tested negative, and she has been your only potential exposure, this is further evidence that HIV cannot be your problem.

If you feel you have neuropathy, see your doctor. He will send you to a neurologist if need be. I would guess your problem is one of being "really nervous," rather than true neuropathy.

Liszt's Hungarian Rhapsody (#2) can be challenging particularly until you get the hang of the "Friska" (second section). The "prestissimo" octaves at the very end are great fun, by the way. However if you're looking for something a bit more soothing, try Liszt's Consolation in D Flat.--- and besides aren't you supposed to be a Chopin artist?

HIV is not your problem. Get back to the piano and safe sex. If I stopped both of those, I'd go mad as well!

Also, stop the "head banging." "Head banging" is reserved for Gen-Xers attending Eminem concerts.

Virus in Urine?
Open cut on penis thanks to a painful zipper accident