Mar 13, 2001
I just had sex with a girl and used a condom at first but later went without. The next day the skin on my penis was irritated and got dry and started to peel. Could this be an std or maybe an alergic reaction to the latex?
Response from Mr. Kull
I cannot diagnose symptoms. I can tell you that it is unlikely that you would have experienced symptoms of an STD so close to exposure. It is more likely that you had irritation related to friction, latex, or detergents/lubricant on the condom. Try using a different brand of condom next time to see if that makes a difference. Give your penis a break and see if the dryness/peeling get better. If it does not improve or gets worse, see your doctor or dermatologist.
Why did you take off the condom?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Runny Nose After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Precum Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Touching Vaginal Sore Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- Genital Warts Transmission By Hand
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.