peeling skin

I just had sex with a girl and used a condom at first but later went without. The next day the skin on my penis was irritated and got dry and started to peel. Could this be an std or maybe an alergic reaction to the latex?

I cannot diagnose symptoms. I can tell you that it is unlikely that you would have experienced symptoms of an STD so close to exposure. It is more likely that you had irritation related to friction, latex, or detergents/lubricant on the condom. Try using a different brand of condom next time to see if that makes a difference. Give your penis a break and see if the dryness/peeling get better. If it does not improve or gets worse, see your doctor or dermatologist.

Why did you take off the condom?

RMK

Can you feel crabs?
NO DIFFERENCE