I swalloed it! Now what?

What happens if I swallow the semen of an infected man and I doesn't have any problems with my mouth?

I assume you are asking, "When it comes to oral sex, does it make much difference if you spit or swallow, once someone has jizzed in your mouth", right? Well, oral sex in general carries an extremely low risk for HIV transmission. Recent studies haven't shown any difference between spitters and swallowers. Technically speaking, the riskiest thing would be to have the spunk rolling around in your mouth and throat (in contact with mucous membranes) for long periods of time. So again, technically speaking, you should do one or the other spit or swallow. Acids in the stomach will quickly kill HIV fluids. Remember, even though I have repeatedly commented that oral sex carries an extremely low risk for HIV, no one can say there is absolutely no risk, as there are always can be extenuating circumstances, as well as theoretical risks.

The bottom line: what happens if you swallow instead of spit? Well, you'll get more protein in your diet. But, I wouldn't consider this part of Dr. Atkin's high protein, weight loss plan, OK?

Consecutive Indeterminate WB Results
Not FDA Approved - Please answer 2nd time asking