Dr Bob, please help suicidal teen

Dear Dr Bob.

10 weeks ago i recieved an unprotected blowjob (no wait! dont click the page off, walk away from your pc in disgust, and think 'oh no not another insertive oral worried well!!!' not yet anyway, please give me a chance to explain!!(not that you would anyway, being the kind hearted, wonderful man you are)).The thing is, i not only think i could be infected with HIV but i think theres a possibility that my parents could be too - through traces of semen in their bedroom and bathroom i left after masturbating since my encounter (i wouldnt have been so stupid in doing this, but for early research telling me that HIV dies as early as 10 seconds after being exposed to air) or by the brissels of my toothbrush touching theirs in the toothbrush holder - Sounds silly i know, but i cant help but fear the worst. At the time, I didnt see any visible cuts, or blood in her mouth, but i remember feeling her teeth rub for around 10-20 seconds, maybe causing microscophic breaks in my skin?

I have just received a negative ELISA after 9 weeks and 5 days - i thought i would move on when i got the result - i actually tested negative at 6 weeks also, but i felt i couldn't wait until 3 months to test again, so i re-tested now instead - but for some reason it hasnt helped me much - mainly because i got a headache on the day of the test thats lasted 3 days so far, I have a 12.5 week test booked for a couple of weeks time. I've read what you've said about self diagnoses - but i cant help but fear im a late seroconverter and that i have HIV. Anyway I'll try not to bore you with my story much longer but would be beyond grateful if you could answer me the following;

1.)What is the chances of ARS starting at day 2-3, then going on to last 10 weeks ? ( I seem to have had every ars symptom going over the past 10 weeks - although my symptoms have been spread out and not always all at once - Ive had endless outbreaks of freakles and little red marks on my body ever since, I fear im having prolonged ARS which is going to lead to me having a faster progression towards AIDS.)

2.)Do antibodies develop after ARS finishes? (Im pretty sure they answer to this is yes, but ive also been told that if my symptoms were HIV related i would have tested positive on the 2 tests ive done, because antibodies would be present)

3.)The reason im worried about my parents is because my mum had an ulcer on her inner lip after having her lips burnt by the sun, a week or 2 later she had a quite big outbreak of acne( although she gets this from time to time) and a spot on her back that caused her pain, on further inspection, to my horror, the spot looked horribly similar to one id developed on my stomach a few weeks before, and looked like what id seen on a picture of the HIV rash(although this was more widespread and not one spot) My question is, if this was the HIV spot/rash would this develop into a big pussy whitehead spot within a few days - which scabs over after squeezing, which is what happened in my mums case? Im worried about my dad because he had a week of direah (but he was stressed out and suffers from Irritable bowel syndrome, which hopefully was the cause)

Through this time I've been on medication for anxiety, and have nearly had a mental breakdown, i get suicidal thoughts alot but know i would never go through with it. Im now unable to leave my house, have lost my job, and i suffer constant panic attacks. Ive been to counciling but it hasnt seemed to help much. May i also add that i was stressed out from the day it happened - and all my symptoms have come after doing endless research on ARS symptoms as early as the night i got given the BJ.

Kindest regards,

Concerned.

P.S I've also tested Negative for the standard STD'S.

So you didn't want me to click the page off, walk away from my PC in disgust, thinking, "Oh no, not another insertive oral worried well!!!" because you want to tell me about:

1. Possibly infecting your parents through traces of semen in their bedroom and bathroom left behind from your whack off sessions? And just why are you choking the chicken in their room anyway?

2. "Brissels" of your toothbrush touching theirs? What the hell is a brissel? (Bristle, perhaps?)

3. Developing all your symptoms after doing endless research on ARS symptoms as early as the night you got your B.J? Whatever happened to enjoying the afterglow or smoking a cigarette?

4. "Freakles?" What are those? They sound like Halloween munchkins?

5. "A big pussy whitehead?" Is that like a Grizabella, the kitty in "Cats" who sings the big ballad in the second act?

6. Your Mom squeezing her zits? Again, this is supposed to keep me from walking away from the computer in disgust.

7. Direah? What the hell is that? I'll bet spelling wasn't your best subject in school, now was it? Or perhaps you're one of those "home schooled" kids.

8. Your Dad's irritable bowel problem? Well, no wonder he has irritable bowels: His wife is a pimple popper and his son is getting fitted for a straight jacket.

OK "Concerned," listen up:

1. ARS doesn't start within days.

2. Insertive oral sex carries a negligible risk for HIV transmission.

3. Yes, antibodies develop as ARS occurs.

4. Your chances of being HIV-positive are nearly non-existent.

5. No, it is impossible to infect your parents by spooging in their bed or even on their toothbrushes!

6. HIV is not transmitted from toothbrush to toothbrush.

7. The rash you described and/or acne are not consistent with HIV.

8. Your mother shouldn't squeeze zits.

9. If you have suicidal thoughts, panic attacks, and constant anxiety, your current medication isn't working. You need to see a psychiatrist, and the sooner the better.

10. "Counciling" isn't helping. You need psychiatric help (counseling, not counciling).

11. There is no such thing as a "brissel" or "freakle". You need to retake that 4th grade spelling class.

12. I wish I had clicked the page off before I started answering this one, but now that I've put this much time into it, I hope you do seek the help of a psychiatrist. HIV is not your problem. Anxiety, irrational fear, and spelling are your real concerns.

WOO HOO...I'm never going to write again
0.1 to 0.2 percent per episode???