Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

WOO HOO...I'm never going to write again
Oct 3, 2003

And I mean that in the best possible way!! I'm the "stupid man" (my words) who asked for basic info on the ARS reash. You replied to me yesterday and I truly appreciate your answer.

I just received my 8-week negative result! I have been spending innumerable hours on your site as well as a couple others. "Your result was negative" were some of the sweetest-sounding words I've ever heard. The best thing to come from all of this is that Im finally trying to change the part of my life that led to a risky encounter (alcohol). And yes, I will be going back for my 13-week conclusive test.

I just wanted to say thank you again for all the work you do on this site. Its amazing how worked up we can get ourselves, and some of your responses to questions people have asked really comforted me during this time. You're incredible and we are lucky to have you!!

Lastly, I hope I didnt offend by saying I had my checkbook ready last time. I wasnt trying to use that as a way to get you to answer I would have made a donation whether or not you were able to get to my question.

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello,

You are most welcomed.

Stay well,

Dr. Bob

Previous
A very big thank you
Next
Dr Bob, please help suicidal teen

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.