WOO HOO...I'm never going to write again

And I mean that in the best possible way!! I'm the "stupid man" (my words) who asked for basic info on the ARS reash. You replied to me yesterday and I truly appreciate your answer.

I just received my 8-week negative result! I have been spending innumerable hours on your site as well as a couple others. "Your result was negative" were some of the sweetest-sounding words I've ever heard. The best thing to come from all of this is that Im finally trying to change the part of my life that led to a risky encounter (alcohol). And yes, I will be going back for my 13-week conclusive test.

I just wanted to say thank you again for all the work you do on this site. Its amazing how worked up we can get ourselves, and some of your responses to questions people have asked really comforted me during this time. You're incredible and we are lucky to have you!!

Lastly, I hope I didnt offend by saying I had my checkbook ready last time. I wasnt trying to use that as a way to get you to answer I would have made a donation whether or not you were able to get to my question.

You are most welcomed.

Stay well,

A very big thank you
Dr Bob, please help suicidal teen