Is there anything you can say?

Hello Doctor, and thanks again for all you do for us, I think I speak for all of us when I say we need and care about you! You'll be happy to know I have had 3 negative hiv tests at 3, 6, and 12 months since heterosexual acts with ex-gf. I am seeing a psychologist and psychiatrist to get over my worry but I was wondering if there was something you could maybe say to me that i havent already heard that would make me believe I don't have HIV? I have swollen lymph nodes behind my neck and have had them for about 3 months now and occasional diarhea. Yet I have three negative tests. So is there anything you can say to help me? I understand if there isn't i know my tests are "conclusive" but it just doesn't feel that way. Thanks for listening doctor! God Bless.

Someone famous (St. Thomas Aquinas, I think) once said, "Repetition is the Mother of all learning." So perhaps if I repeat what you already know, it will help.

1.Your 3-month negative test was definitive.

2.The 6-month test corroborated what the 3-month test already proved.

3.The 12-month test did the same thing, and was totally unnecessary.

4.Swollen nodes behind the neck and occasional diarrhea are not indicative of HIV disease.

5.HIV cannot be diagnosed with symptoms.

6."Feeling" like you have something certainly is not the same thing as having it.

7.Fear, not HIV, is your problem.

8.The Psychologist and psychiatrist are definitely the way to go.

9.Yes, you will eventually get over this and look back and wonder why you spent so much time worrying. I hope you get to this point very soon. The "well" part of "worried well" is much more fun that the "worried" part!

RENT FAN IS PISSED! Fruity Fudge Packer? Please post this.
A very big thank you