RENT FAN IS PISSED! Fruity Fudge Packer? Please post this.

OK Dr Bob.... I have had it with this jerk! I'd rather be a fruity fudge packer anyday, than an illiterate, illogical, "fruit cake". This person is just clearly very sad and lonely. Dr. Bob-remember "life is 10 percent what happends to me and 90 percent how I react to it" Thats how I deal with the ignorant. I hope this person is enlightend soon...with that attitude he will be writing in the starting treatment fourm someday. I hope that we can soon bring HIV education in the classroom and on TV (I am a big fan of the HIV positive muppet!) :) Thanks for being exactly who you are Dr Bob! We all love you! K :)

Hey Rent Fan,

Yes, Kami, the HIV-positive Muppet knows much more about HIV than a number of folks who sent in mean-spirited idiotic comments to this forum. What a shame the INS (and our Republican Congress) won't let Kami into our country!

Kami and I both promise to continue on with our mission of HIV/AIDS awareness and education.

Stay well.

i licked his penis after he cum
Is there anything you can say?