i licked his penis after he cum

dr. bob to night i had a treesum with two guys(im a married man) one of which ive know a while and one, his friend ive just met tonight.the one ive just met i had oral sex with, he didnot ejeculate in my mouth but i licked the end of his penis after he had cum. no anal sex was proformed and i only kissed with the friend ive known a while.later my friend told me the stranger was hiv positive now i'am in total fear i maybe infected please advise me on what i should do. steve...... yorhshire, england

Hey Steve,

You had a "treesum?" does that mean you guys did it hanging from a limb in a forest? That's hot!

OK, so your risk, aside from getting splinters from the tree, is oral sex without ejaculation with an HIV-positive guy and licking the end of the guy's penis after he spooged. The HIV transmission risk for this type of very minimal exposure would be extremely low. Sure, you can get tested in 3 months, if you are worried, but the odds are astronomically on your side that you did not contract HIV.

So playing with your woody in the woods should not cause you "total fear," OK? Geeeeee married guys having hot three-ways in the trees . . . . .in proper Yorkshire, England. Who would have suspected????

Just a big thank you
RENT FAN IS PISSED! Fruity Fudge Packer? Please post this.