Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: Expert Opinions on HIV Cure Research

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

i licked his penis after he cum
Sep 30, 2003

dr. bob to night i had a treesum with two guys(im a married man) one of which ive know a while and one, his friend ive just met tonight.the one ive just met i had oral sex with, he didnot ejeculate in my mouth but i licked the end of his penis after he had cum. no anal sex was proformed and i only kissed with the friend ive known a while.later my friend told me the stranger was hiv positive now i'am in total fear i maybe infected please advise me on what i should do. steve...... yorhshire, england

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hey Steve,

You had a "treesum?" does that mean you guys did it hanging from a limb in a forest? That's hot!

OK, so your risk, aside from getting splinters from the tree, is oral sex without ejaculation with an HIV-positive guy and licking the end of the guy's penis after he spooged. The HIV transmission risk for this type of very minimal exposure would be extremely low. Sure, you can get tested in 3 months, if you are worried, but the odds are astronomically on your side that you did not contract HIV.

So playing with your woody in the woods should not cause you "total fear," OK? Geeeeee married guys having hot three-ways in the trees . . . . .in proper Yorkshire, England. Who would have suspected????

Dr. Bob

Previous
Just a big thank you
Next
RENT FAN IS PISSED! Fruity Fudge Packer? Please post this.

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.