Just a big thank you

Hey Dr. Bob -

First off, you're hilarious to read. You have a real knack for putting people at ease, especially those "overly-stressed for no reason" guys... like I used to be!

Last year, I ended up with really bad mononucleosis (4 month illness... with some lingering effects on the immune system for months). I ended up getting all panicked about HIV because I wasn't diagnosed with mono until I had been sick for a month, but mainly because I didn't understand the disease fully. I even took 3 tests over a 5 month period (even when I was either at little risk or no risk during that time). I tell ya, the mind is a powerful thing! A small amount of knowledge can be a very bad thing sometimes.

Anyway, the end result is that I'm HIV negative (quite obviously... I'm a virgin by choice, for God's sake. ha) and a much smarter person when it comes to HIV. Oral sex used to be the "no big deal/safe thing to do/easy way to stay a virgin" thing to do, but I learned more and am smarter now. I've told my friends about some of the things they can do to be safer (but not paranoid, as I was) and how to live life safely. So I guess after all the crap I put myself through, I owe you and this site a big thank you.

After I get paid this week, I'll send a little check your way. Key word there is little... college is expensive, dude. haha

No response is necessary... you're a busy guy. Be healthy, be safe, and may God bless you all of your days.

- SoCalSurf

Hey SoCal Surf,

Thanks for writing! Congratulations on your negative tests and your better understanding of HIV risk. Thanks for spreading the word about safer sex! I'll keep teaching you about safer sex if you give me a few pointers about "surfing." I'm heading back to Australia and haven't been on a surfboard in a while. The water is way too cold up here in No-Cal.

Stay well!

women to man transmission answered . Is that guy an alien from another planet like mars.
i licked his penis after he cum