get tested

Dr. Frascino,

I just wanted to say thank you for spending some of your time in educating a lot of us on this very important issue. I only found your site 4 months after my incident. Those four months and the three that have followed have definetely been wasted time of my time here on earth. The best thing to do is to get tested and accept the results and continue your life. There is nothing worse than to sit and worry. Of course, it is easier said than done.

I tested at 6.5 months for hiv1 and came back negative but I continue to have doubts since my experience was in S. America where there have been some cases reported for hiv2 so this week I will go and get tested for both hiv 1 and 2 to find my results and finally move on. I hope I get to woohoo!!! since I've had a long struggle with this. I am sure that regardless of the result my life will definetly take a different turn. Best of luck of to you DR. I know that there a lot of people including myself who pray for you though they've never had the pleasure to meet you in person. hope to be on the x-files

Hello Soon to be X-Filed,

Some testing centers are already screening for HIV-2 with routine testing. It might be worthwhile to see if you've already been tested.

We have a spot saved for you in the X-Files. I'm quite hopeful we'll see you there very soon.

Good luck!

Condom stayed behind, big risk ?
women to man transmission answered . Is that guy an alien from another planet like mars.