Woo-hooo- and so on

Just got my test back - and its negative! Stupid one night stand 13 weeks ago - and the longest and worse 13 weeks of my life. Like lots of the people on here I got every damned symptom under the sun, all 110 consistent with HIV - but of course it was all in my mind. Pretty powerful thing the mind! Anyways - your site really helped me through the worst times so thanks so very much for the advice you give, you'll never know how much it helps.

So - I've reclaimed my life and I sure as heck ain't gonna put myself in that situation again. To all the worriers out there - get tested as soon as you can.

Dr Bob - you are a wonderful guy!

Matt from the UK

Hey Matt,

Great to hear things are back to being OK in the UK!

Thanks also for your words of wisdom to others who have "every damned symptom under the sun, all 110 percent consistent with HIV."

Welcome to the X-Files! (X-worried well).

Stay well.

Bob! Derek from TO is negative! WW''s please read!
19 yr old & You said: If your partner were confirmed to be HIV-positive, the risk would be 0.1 to 0.2 percent per episode