Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Risky *protected* sex Can I whohoo(or whatever it is)
Sep 18, 2003

Dear Doc Bob,

I had a risky "protected" encounter in Budapest on May 16 '03.(The whore bit the tip of my penis with the condom on, sucked my penis for sometime,we had *protected* vaginal sex,I didnt see any blood on my penis after removing the condom, the next day i saw 2 cut marks where the whore bit me).

I had all the ARS symptoms starting from the 9th Day post exposure.

On 1st Sep'03(108 days post exposure) i tested negative on Cappilus & Determine at a VCTC centre in India

Dear Doc can i Whohoo now .

Kindly reply

HTL

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello HTL,

The whore bit the tip of your penis? Ouch-a ma-goucha. Was she just really hungry or did she skip her lessons in whore school on how to give a proper blowjob? At any rate, your sex, oral and vaginal, was "protected." She could have causes a break in the skin by her noshing on your latexed-knob without breaking the condom. When condoms pop or tear, it's usually very obvious. So, if the cut marks were still latex protected, you had essentially no risk whatsoever. Your negative test at 108 is definitive. Yes, you can WOO-HOO. Remind future bj-partners: No teeth!

Stay well.

Dr. Bob

Previous
bathing suit in dressing room
Next
Giving up on you!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.