stepped in twelve-hour old sewage water-whats possibility of AIds

Maybe I'm paranoid, but I need to know the stats or chances of one contracting HIV or Hepatitis or any other serious diseases by accidently, but quickly stepping in twelve-hour old backed-up sewage water twice in socks. Although it was a short distance, my socks got soaked in it- are my worries valid? I live in a duplex and know the neighbors-but not well enough to know their personal lives. Please respond soon-I have OCD and will worry contantly until reply. THANKS

Hello OCD and worrying constantly,

OK, I'll answer your question, but first, you have to answer one for me, OK? You stepped in 12-hour old backup sewage water in your socks, right? OK, I understand how that might happen once, but twice? You did it twice? Didn't you think it was disgusting enough the first time without going back for more? Weren't your socks squishy enough after your first cha-cha through the sludge? Oh never mind, maybe I really don't' want to know the answer to that question anyway.

HIV or Hepatitis risk? No, none whatsoever.

Need for a new pair of socks? Yes, absolutely.

You are an inspiration
bathing suit in dressing room