ITALIAN BOY CAUGHT WITH PANTS DOWN

Dear Doctor BOB, Thank you for taking the time to read this question. 6 weeks ago,I had unprotected vaginal sex and one powerfull thrust of anal sex without knowing!!! with a female partner who is between the age of 30-35 yrs old and of south american nationality.2 weeks later I was diagnosed with chlamydia trachomatis and was perscribed treatment. My doctor said my glands were OK and I did not experience any fever.Two weeks after that I had stomach pains,which dissapaited after a few hours,doctor said it was gas and my bowels were active.I had one bout of diarhhea,but no ther loose stools.The day before that,I was stung repetedly by an unknown insect,but I assume it was a wasp.I told my doc about the stings,but she did not say that it was associted to the pain.Again,my lymphnodes were checked out and did not seem to be swollen. The problem is that 2weeks after that I noticed that I had 3 small abarsions on my penis after masturbating on differnt areas of the BIG MAN.No stinging or tenderness.I believed I had herpes and went to doctor and said it was friction burn from masterbation but she took a swab just to be sure,still waiting for results. After that worry was over I began to realize that if she had chlamydia,who knows what else she might have.The reason why I am so concerned is because she was a one night thing after a night of drinking at a nightclub.I have not experienced any fever,chronic diarrhia or swollen lymphnodes.I saw my doctor the other day and asked him to check me out.He noticed nothing wrong with lymphnodes or throat,but said that a rash is indidctive of HIV.None was present at that time.This was 2 days ago.Today after getting out of the shower,I noticed a small abrasion like thing just above my ankle that has a small lump underneath,and sort of stings a bit.I also had an itch on the ankle area and it has gotten red with no bumps or abrasions.The reddness has subsided abit but I think it could be a rash.I havent gotten tested yet(waited one month,2 more to go before conclusive test)and I am going crazy,I AM CONVINCED THAT I HAVE BEEN INFECTED WITH HIV.My question is,how indicitive is a rash in HIV initial symptoms,and where is the most probable location for this rash?And if there is one indicitive symptom of HIV,what is it?PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME,I AM GOING CRAZY DOC.THANX SOOOOO MUCH FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ MY LETTER.YOUVE HELPED SO MANY PEOPLE,PLEASE HELP ME.TAHNKS AGAIN. P.S.YOUR A CHAMP!!!!!!!!!

Hello Italian Boy,

You may be "convinced that you have been infected with HIV," but I'm certainly not! Your symptoms are not suggestive of HIV. The red itchy thing on your ankle is not an HIV rash. My suggestions are:

1. Take it easy when you're wanking on the "BIG MAN." Remember, "Lubrication is your friend." 2. Pull your pants up, when you are finished wanking, and stop worrying so much. Your risk is one episode of unprotected insertive sex -- primarily vaginal, except for that "one powerful thrust of anal." Statistically, your risk of acquiring HIV infection is less than 0.1 to 0.2 percent! The odds are very much in your favor for not having contracted HIV. Other STD's, like Chlamydia, are quite easy to catch. HIV is not. 3. Don't try to self diagnose HIV based on "symptoms." They are notoriously unreliable. Yes, your 3-month test will give you a definitive result. There is no one symptom that is indicative of HIV.

Write back in 2 months with your Italian boy pants up (or at least down only when gloved in protective latex). I'll bet you'll be WOO-HOOing! I'll be waiting OK?

By the way I'm curious about that "one powerful thrust of anal without knowing" ---- who didn't know? I'll bet your partner did.

Thank Goodness
Let us hear it how YOU do it, Dr. Bob !