From a Republican

I'm a Republican and I happen to have a masters degree in ecology, properly managing the forest is not beating up on it. Anyway I'm going to get the results of my HIV test in a few hours. Even if it is Neg. it is to early of a test to WHOOO HOOOO. I'll have to wait for another 6 or 7 weeks for that one. keep up the good work.

Hello Republican,

I agree, "properly managing the forest (and the rest of the environment for that matter) is not beating up on it." It appears to me that the Republican agenda oil drilling in Alaska, loosening air quality standards, bailing out on the Kyoto agreement, ignoring global warming, and their "healthy forest" initiative, which seems to be an incredible misnomer is anything but proper management!

As for your WOO-HOO, yes, you'll have to wait 3 months for a definitive results. In the meantime, please check with the Sierra Club and virtually every environmentally sensitive group in existence about Bush's forest (and environment) mismanagement! I don't dislike Republicans -- just some of their policies --- OK? Good luck.

SUPER HERO BOB - PULLING MY HAIR OUT HERE
Does Saliva Really Kill HIV? CDC hotline is confusing me! PLEASE PLEASE DR. BOB