Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

From a Republican
Sep 11, 2003

I'm a Republican and I happen to have a masters degree in ecology, properly managing the forest is not beating up on it. Anyway I'm going to get the results of my HIV test in a few hours. Even if it is Neg. it is to early of a test to WHOOO HOOOO. I'll have to wait for another 6 or 7 weeks for that one. keep up the good work.

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello Republican,

I agree, "properly managing the forest (and the rest of the environment for that matter) is not beating up on it." It appears to me that the Republican agenda oil drilling in Alaska, loosening air quality standards, bailing out on the Kyoto agreement, ignoring global warming, and their "healthy forest" initiative, which seems to be an incredible misnomer is anything but proper management!

As for your WOO-HOO, yes, you'll have to wait 3 months for a definitive results. In the meantime, please check with the Sierra Club and virtually every environmentally sensitive group in existence about Bush's forest (and environment) mismanagement! I don't dislike Republicans -- just some of their policies --- OK? Good luck.

Dr. Bob

Previous
SUPER HERO BOB - PULLING MY HAIR OUT HERE
Next
Does Saliva Really Kill HIV? CDC hotline is confusing me! PLEASE PLEASE DR. BOB

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.